Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Becoming of SillyCats Studio

Welcome everyone to my grand opening of SillyCats Studio!

I lost so many of my followers when I changed my blog address from mlwCustomDesigns to What is She Up To Now. As many of you know, mlwCustomDesigns was primarily centered around my digital scrapbooking business. Additionally, mlwCustomPhotography was primarily centered around my photographic images and teaching others how to see light, movement and the experience of the moment both on either film or digital. I moved to What Is She Up to Now to try and keep everyone updated on what I was doing after my digital distributor's store went away, but I have not been very diligent in keeping up with that site. Since then, I have continued my digital designs, but I have also discovered the way of the physical arts. I now teach classes in paper crafts, art journaling, encaustics, photography and overall artistic enablement (call me stupid, but I believe everyone has the ability to create).

SOOO... I wanted to re-brand.... I have my wonderful studio that is manned by Moe - my 19 pound red Maine Coon cat, and Cooper my 12 pound all American mutt cat.... they are my constant companions here and provide lots of encouragement and even sometimes "cat prints". It is a small place that can only seat 6 for my classes. The difference is, it is not centered around my previous digitally centered presence. I would not only rebrand all of my previous digitally provided content, but I would also provide tips and tutorials, images, class information, etc under this new brand. Hence, the birth of SillyCats Studio.

Let me know what you think.... many of you are experts at this, so I would love your feedback.

Until next time, I wish you all of the best, and thank you in advance for any feedback you can provide on any of these topics.

~Mique

No comments:

Post a Comment